Flights to get there soon

Flights to Dubai in the next month
10 Dec - 10 Mar
23,061 pp
GES
General Santos
CEBU Pacific Air
 
1 stop
DXB
Dubai
DXB
Dubai
CEBU Pacific Air
 
1 stop
GES
General Santos
18 Dec - 18 Jan
24,555 pp
GES
General Santos
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
DXB
Dubai
DXB
Dubai
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
GES
General Santos
17 Dec - 02 Jan
26,049 pp
GES
General Santos
CEBU Pacific Air
 
1 stop
DXB
Dubai
DXB
Dubai
CEBU Pacific Air
 
1 stop
GES
General Santos

Cheap flights for the next season

Find flight deals in the next 3 months
13 Jan - 20 Feb
25,033 pp
GES
General Santos
CEBU Pacific Air
 
1 stop
DXB
Dubai
DXB
Dubai
CEBU Pacific Air
 
1 stop
GES
General Santos
22 Dec - 26 Dec
28,199 pp
GES
General Santos
Philippine Airlines
 
1 stop
DXB
Dubai
DXB
Dubai
Philippine Airlines
 
1 stop
GES
General Santos
30 Dec - 03 Jan
28,259 pp
GES
General Santos
CEBU Pacific Air
 
1 stop
DXB
Dubai
DXB
Dubai
CEBU Pacific Air
 
1 stop
GES
General Santos

Flights for the forward planner

Search and compare flight prices in the next 6 months
18 Apr - 16 May
23,181 pp
GES
General Santos
CEBU Pacific Air
 
1 stop
DXB
Dubai
DXB
Dubai
CEBU Pacific Air
 
1 stop
GES
General Santos
05 Apr - 15 Apr
23,659 pp
GES
General Santos
CEBU Pacific Air
 
1 stop
DXB
Dubai
DXB
Dubai
CEBU Pacific Air
 
1 stop
GES
General Santos
06 Apr - 11 Apr
24,017 pp
GES
General Santos
CEBU Pacific Air
 
1 stop
DXB
Dubai
DXB
Dubai
CEBU Pacific Air
 
1 stop
GES
General Santos

Destination information for Dubai

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from General Santos to Dubai

Today's exchange rate

Airports servicing General Santos

  • General Santos International (GES)

Airports close to Dubai

Average temperature for November in Dubai

30.6 °C

Rainfall on Average for November in Dubai

1.7 mm
Additional useful information for Dubai

Over the next ten days, Dubai (29°C) is expected to be 3°C cooler than General Santos (32°C).

There will be 4.5 mm less rainfall in Dubai than in General Santos over the next ten days.

At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 69% chance of sunshine in Dubai as opposed to 31% in General Santos.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about General Santos to Dubai flights.
Flight FAQs
From General Santos to Dubai
What is the average flight cancellation?
Flights on this route are unlikely to be cancelled
Related searches
Flights to Dubai from General Santos

Popular flight routes

Explore these flight routes to Dubai or from General Santos to uncover alternative great prices
Settings