Destination information for Osaka

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from Roxas to Osaka

Today's exchange rate

Airports servicing Roxas

  • Roxas Airport (RXS)

Airports serving Osaka

  • Kansai (KIX)
  • Itami (ITM)

Temp on Avg for July in Osaka

31.7 °C

Average rainfall for July in Osaka

176 mm
Additional useful information for Osaka

In the past 7 days, you’re the first user to search flights for flights from Roxas to Osaka.

No airlines are currently offering direct flights from Roxas to Osaka.

Recently there have been no direct flights available between Roxas and Osaka.

The weather in Osaka is likely to be 37°C for the next ten days.

During this time it is forecast that there will be 10.8 mm less rainfall in Osaka than in Roxas.

If the weatherman has got it right, there will be 74% chance of sun in Osaka as opposed to 26% in Roxas.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about Roxas to Osaka flights.
Flight FAQs
From Roxas to Osaka
How often are flights diverted?
Diversions are not expected on flights on this route
Related searches
Flights to Osaka from Roxas

Popular flight routes

Explore these flight routes to Osaka or from Roxas to uncover alternative great prices
Settings